What are the requirements for starting, stopping or transferring service?
Call 865-380-4700 and ask to speak to a New Service Representative if you have questions regarding your new, disconnected, or transferred service.

To start or transfer service, please come to the Alcoa Utilities Business Office at 223 Associates Boulevard, Alcoa located in the Springbrook Corporate Center.

To apply for service, applicants should bring a legal photo ID or two forms of identification and the address of new location. If you are renting, a rent receipt or lease agreement is required. To obtain service, the applicant will pay a service fee and a deposit. For residential customers, the deposit can be credited to your account if you pay your monthly utility bill on time consecutively for 12 months.

If you are a commercial customer, please call the New Service Department during regular business hours at 865-380-4700. You are strongly encouraged to make an appointment in order to receive prompt and accurate service.

Show All Answers

1. What day is my garbage collected?
2. When is bulky waste and brush collected?
3. When is my recycling collected?
4. My sewer is backed up. Can you send someone to check it?
5. How do I report a water leak?
6. How do I check on my water bill?
7. What are the requirements for starting service, or changing the name on my bill, mailing address, or contact information?
8. Why is my electricity out?
9. Where do I pay my bill?
10. What do I do if I see chemical dumping at a storm drain?
11. How can I save on my water bill?
12. What are the requirements for starting, stopping or transferring service?