- City Government
- About the Department
About the Department
CITY OF ALCOA FIRE DEPARTMENT MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of the City of Alcoa Fire Department is to protect the community from all hazards and serve with excellence.
Serving with Courage, Pride & Honor
– have compassion for one another and those we serve.
– showing a love for the job by acting with pride, ownership, and passion.
– operational consistency through communication and community involvement.
– loyally serve our community and each other with honesty and professionalism.
– for our co-workers, ourselves, and especially our customers.
Third Row: Left to Right- Engineer Evan Underwood, Engineer Andrew Mann, Firefighter Micah Ford, Firefighter Eric Bryant, Firefighter Tyler Morse, Firefighter Caleb Smith, Firefighter Mason Rider, Firefighter Lee Aydelott, Engineer Matt Jesmer, Engineer Jeremy Martin & Engineer Larry Bledsoe
Second Row: Left to Right- Engineer Jeremy Hendricks, Engineer Mike Harrison, Firefighter John Alantho, Firefighter Clay Dobson, Firefighter Ethan Loveday, Firefighter Collin McBurnett, Firefighter Nathan Millsaps, Engineer Robert Hutsell, Engineer Taylor Shultz, Engineer Dan Porter, Engineer Jeff Paske & Engineer Robbie Odom
Bottom Row: Left to Right- Lieutenant Keith Fuller, Captain Tom Clark, Captain Steven Owen, Captain Richard Storie, Captain-Accreditation Blaine Howell, Deputy Chief Colin Hurst, Administrative Assistant Staci McCosh, Chief Roger Robinson, City Manager Mark Johnson, Deputy Chief Darren Stinnett, Lieutenant Thomas Crisp, Lieutenant Jake Smithson, Lieutenant Shane Rogers, Lieutenant Steve Lowe & Lieutenant Wayman Whitehead
Not photographed: Fire Inspector Kevin Freeman