The City of Alcoa online payment system will be unavailable from November 25th - December 2nd, 2013 due to system updates.
Please visit us again December 2nd for a new, improved payment system.
During this update period:
You may still pay from the convenience of home using our IVR phone pay system. Please call 865-380-4890 and choose Option #2. (If calling after hours or during the weekend, the Option # may be different, so please listen to prompts.)
You may pay in our office at:
- 223 Associates Blvd, Alcoa, TN 37701
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
(Closed during the Thanksgiving Holidays, November 28 - December 1st)
- Night Depository available after hours.
- You may also pay at many local bank branches.
Convenience and customer service for its residents continues to be a top priority for the City of Alcoa. To meet this need, the City of Alcoa is pleased to offer online utility payments and access to utility accounts via the Internet.
Ways to Pay
Effective December 2, 2013
- Bills are issued monthly, and are due on or before the due date.
- Failure to receive a bill will not release customer from payment obligation.
- If the due date falls on a weekend or a holiday in which the City of Alcoa is closed, payment will be accepted the next working day with no penalty or late fee.
- If the bill is not paid by the due date, a 5% penalty will be applied to the net amount.
- If the bill has not been paid 10 days after the due date, a $15.00 late fee will be added and service(s) may be disconnected.